Tuesday, April 26, 2011

First Post

Here we go...  My first post... After months of closely following the blogs of several close friends, and thoroughly enjoying what they have to say, I have decided I should contribute my thoughts and findings to the mix.  I spent a day pretty much going back and forth between what I want this blog to contain... Part of me really advocated for weekly thoughts, things that have been on my mind, ideas/issues that were of any importance to me at the time being... My other half simply suggested I keep it to interesting findings on the internet (perhaps with my analysis/breakdown of said clip or article).  After much internal debate, I have decided it will pretty much be a hodgepodge of all sorts of stuff.  Thoughts of the week, Funny Clips, Good Music, Interesting News articles, you name it.

I figure this could help me in several ways.  It will encourage me to stay balanced and organized in my daily thoughts.  It will also allow me to share with others what I am up to and perhaps allow for a much needed conversation between me and the rest of the world... (Yes, I imagine the entire world will soon be following my clever posts).

That being said, I will certainly try to post here from time to time, and I invite you to drop in and share your thoughts/reactions whenever you would like.  Until next time.

Tim Jung

No comments:

Post a Comment